is an innovative web-based e-quotation system helping government users quickly and easily identify expertise, obtain quotes and select suppliers to provide services. The system also provides more meaningful reporting on arrangements used by the Queensland Government whilst providing suppliers with better access to government opportunities.
This new system is available for three whole-of-government panels.
Register to use VendorPanel
Suppliers for Professional Services and the Engineering Consultant Scheme were sent invitations to register or update their details before inviting government users.
|Government users will be able to register on VendorPanel, with links provided on the Queensland Contracts Directory for each agency under the arrangement listing. More information on how to use the system will be provided in the buyer fact sheets for both arrangements also on the Queensland Contracts Directory. |
VendorPanel key features and benefits
- contains and coordinates all Requests For Quotes in one central system
- provides supplier capability, relevant experience and availability relevant to user needs
- manages queries from suppliers in the one location
- provides automated email notifications ensuring users and suppliers are kept up-to-date
- collects supplier performance feedback
- improves transparency with real time reporting and more meaningful data for panel managers
VendorPanel is an example of how the Queensland Government is using technology to help improve the way we do business.
Suppliers and government users can view short two minute overview videos of VendorPanel. Once registered with VendorPanel you be able to access online video tutorials and FAQs
||If you have any questions about VendorPanel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org |