Road safety is a priority that involves the whole community. We recognise the importance of providing dedicated safety initiatives that manage the risks associated with work-related driving.
To assist our clients in achieving and maintaining high standards in fleet management and safe road practices, we provide advice and support for all fleet, road and driver related safety issues.
- mandatory minimum safety specifications for all new passenger and light commercial vehicles ensuring safer vehicles in the government fleet
- safety workshops for government employees to increase awareness of work-related driver safety issues
- targeted client forums and customised road safety presentations and seminars to address specific road safety issues
- client specific insurance claim and crash data analysis, reports, profiling and advice
- the road safety manual, which forms the foundation of our Road Safety Program for Queensland Government agencies
- safe driving information fact sheets available for our clients and the wider community
- advice and help to ensure our clients comply with safety audits and workplace health and safety legislation.
For more information contact us on (07) 3225 2691 or email@example.com.