Road safety is a priority for the whole community. Fleet managers can help improve road safety by providing a range of dedicated safety initiatives to minimise the risks associated with work-related driving.
We provide advice and support to assist our clients to achieve and maintain high standards in fleet management and road safety practices.
- new passenger and light commercial vehicles that comply with stringent mandatory minimum safety specifications, ensuring safer vehicles in the government fleet and for the community after resale
- assistance to access safety workshops for government employees to increase awareness of work-related driver safety issues
- client-specific insurance claim and crash data analysis, reports, profiling and advice
- the road safety factsheets, which forms the foundation of our Road Safety Program for Queensland Government agencies
- advice and help to ensure our clients comply with safety audits and workplace health and safety legislation.
All drivers should take the time to read the road safety manual (PDF, 1.07MB). The manual provides practical advice to agencies, managers, fleet managers and drivers on how to reduce risks associated with work-related driving.
For more information contact us on (07) 3008 2633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.