Road safety is a priority for the whole community, and responsible fleet managers can contribute to improved road safety by providing a range of dedicated safety initiatives that help to minimise manage the risks associated with work-related driving.
We provide advice and support to assist our clients to achieve and maintain high standards in fleet management and road safety practices.
- new passenger and light commercial vehicles ensuring safer vehicles that comply with stringent mandatory minimum safety specifications, ensuring safer vehicles in the government fleet, and for the community after resale
- assistance to access safety workshops for government employees to increase awareness of work-related driver safety issues
- client-specific insurance claim and crash data analysis, reports, profiling and advice
- the road safety manual, which forms the foundation of our Road Safety Program for Queensland Government agencies
- safe driving information fact sheets, available for our clients and the wider community
- advice and help to ensure our clients comply with safety audits and workplace health and safety legislation.
For more information contact us on (07) 3234 0641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.