QFleet's standard lease package includes comprehensive insurance underwritten by Vero Insurance.
An incentive to minimise the number and severity of injuries caused by on and off-road crashes we offer insurance rewards.
If you have a good safety record you may save up to $180 per vehicle per year. This is calculated as a reduction on the insurance component of your lease rate.
- If the QFleet vehicle is stolen, immediately notify the police and Vero Insurance on 1300 888 073.
- You must report a crash to the police immediately if:
- a vehicle involved needs to be towed away
- any driver involved in the crash does not give his or her particulars to any other drivers involved in the crash
- any person involved is killed or injured
- the crash causes $2,500 or more damage to property
- If a crash involving the above circumstances cannot be reported to the police immediately, it must be reported within 24 hours of the crash occurring.
- For all claims, call Vero Insurance on 1300 888 073. You will be required to lodge a claim over the telephone and may be asked to provide information.
- If the total damage is less than $750, your organisation will be required to pay the account. It may be possible to recover the cost of repairs if the other driver was at fault.
Consult the Driver Companion booklet for more details on the insurance claims procedure.
For more information on insurance contact us on (07) 3225 8774 or email@example.com.
For more information on claims contact:
Phone: 1300 888 073