Skip links and keyboard navigation

Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to content | Skip to footer | Use tab and cursor keys to move around the page (more information)
Skip Navigation LinksDepartment of Housing and Public Works > About us > Business areas > Housing, Homelessness and Sport > Manufactured homes contacts

Manufactured homes contacts

Regulatory Services, Department of Housing and Public Works

Government agency that administers the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003, including investigating complaints and alleged breaches of the Act.

Phone: 07 3008 3450
GPO Box 690
Brisbane QLD 4001 

Queensland Retirement Village and Park Advice Service

Provides free information and legal assistance for retirement village residents

Caxton Legal Centre Inc.
Phone: 07 3214 6333
Address: 1 Manning Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 

Queensland Law Society

Maintains a list of solicitors (searchable on-line) with expertise in the law applicable to manufactured homes

Phone: 1300 367 757
Address: 179 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Postal address: GPO Box 1785 Brisbane QLD 4001

Legal Aid Queensland

May be able to advise on disputes between residents and disputes between operators and non-resident owners

Phone: 1300 65 11 88 or 07 3238 3444
Address: 44 Herschel Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Postal address: GPO Box 2249, Brisbane QLD 4001 

Queensland Association of Independent Legal Services Inc.

Can help people find (searchable on-line) a community legal centre including any specialists that may be available.

Phone: 07 3392 0092
Postal address: PO Box 119 Stones Corner QLD 4120

Associated Residential Parks Queensland (ARPQ)

A peak resident’s association providing advice and advocacy for their members who are manufactured home owners in residential parks.


Council on the Ageing (COTA) Queensland

A state-wide not for profit organisation advancing the rights, needs and futures of people as we age.

Phone: 1300 738 348
PO Box 15525
City East QLD 4002

National Seniors

A not-for-profit organisation representing Australians aged 50 plus.

Phone: 1300 765 050
GPO Box 1450
Brisbane QLD 4001

Tenants Queensland

Tenants Queensland seeks to represent the concerns of all Queensland tenants who live in rental accommodation including caravan park and boarding house residents.

Phone: 1300 744 263

Dispute Resolution Branch, Department of Justice and Attorney-General

Provides free, confidential and impartial mediation services.

Phone: 1800 017 288
Address: Level 1, 363 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Postal address: GPO Box 149, Brisbane QLD 4001

Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal

An independent dispute resolution body.

Phone: 1300 753 228 (Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm)
Postal address: GPO Box 1639, Brisbane QLD 4001 

Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA)

The RTA administers the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 which applies to people renting including caravans and caravan sites in residential parks.

GPO Box 390
Brisbane QLD 4001
Phone: 1300 366 311 (for the cost of a local call)

Last updated 15 October 2018    Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

Copyright |  Disclaimer |  Privacy |  Right to information |  Accessibility |  Jobs in Queensland |  Other languages

© The State of Queensland – Department of Housing and Public Works 2009–2019

Queensland Government