In March this year, we released the Working together for better housing and sustainable communities (PDF, 2.5 MB) discussion paper and kicked-off a 3-month public consultation. We talked with communities and stakeholders across the state through face-to-face engagement sessions.
We also collected your feedback through written submissions and online surveys. Submissions to the discussion paper have now closed. Processing and publication of submissions is not an automated process and may take some time. Submissions have been published only where permission has been granted.
- Cairns Housing And Homelessness Network (PDF, 121 KB)
- Cairns Regional Council (PDF, 214 KB)
- Caravan Parks Association of Qld (PDF, 196 KB)
- Carers Queensland Inc (PDF, 286 KB)
- Caxton Legal Centre Inc (PDF, 589 KB)
- Churches of Christ Queensland (PDF, 1,535 KB)
- Coast2Bay Housing Group (PDF, 344 KB)
- Community Housing Ltd (PDF, 841 KB)
- Community Housing Providers for Queensland (PDF, 281 KB)
- Community Services Industry Alliance Ltd (PDF, 393 KB)
- Compass Housing Services (PDF, 521 KB)
- Compassionate Housing Affordability Solutions Maleny (PDF, 715 KB)
- Connect Housing (PDF, 337 KB)
- CREATE Foundation (PDF, 537 KB)
- C. McGrath (PDF, 298 KB)
The department makes no representation about the content of submissions made by third parties in response to the discussion paper. Submissions made by third parties do not represent the views or position of the department. Publication of third party submissions on this site does not serve as an endorsement by the department of their content.
The department does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency, or any other aspect regarding characteristics or use of the information contained in third party submissions. The department disclaims all liability arising from any persons use or reliance of information contained in third party submissions to the fullest extent permitted by law.