We help people who have had to leave their home as a result of a natural disaster.
This help may be required immediately after a disaster event, or some weeks or even months later.
Wherever possible, we will help people to find alternative housing themselves in the private market before other options are explored.
Help may be offered to people who would normally not be eligible for some social housing products or services.
Affected by a recent disaster
View more information about the following services:
- Bond loans and rental grants (PDF, 27KB) (RTF, 38KB)
- RentConnect (PDF, 27KB) (RTF, 43KB)
- Residential Tenancies Authority (PDF, 189KB)
- Home Assist Secure (PDF, 18KB) (DOC, 480KB)
- Mortgage relief loans (PDF, 26KB) (RTF, 35KB)
- Tenant advisory and advocacy services (PDF, 18KB) (RTF, 183KB).