For building applications, determining if a property is affected by a transport noise corridor is easier with the mapping tool on the SPP Interactive Mapping System (hosted by the Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning). It has several improved features, including:
- easier navigation for property searches
- options for viewing search results, including standard cadastre or satellite image
- regular updates for property changes such as a sub-division or a divided property, and
- options for print sizes and saving search results.
Two mapping tool guides are available to assist users with the mapping tool:
- Quick guide: an introductory guide to assist with using the SPP mapping system and obtaining a property search result, and
- User guide: a comprehensive guide to assist with using the SPP mapping system and understanding all online search functions and results.
Note: The User guide will be updated shortly to reflect the updated mapping for State-controlled roads.
It is recommended that users read these documents when using the Mapping tool.