Skip links and keyboard navigation

Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to content | Skip to footer | Use tab and cursor keys to move around the page (more information)
Skip Navigation LinksDepartment of Housing and Public Works > Construction > Building and plumbing > Plumbing > Plumbers and drainers licences > Fire occupational licences

Fire occupational licences

To reduce costs and improve regulation efficiency, the plumbing licensing, compliance and disciplinary functions transferred over to the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).

For information on fire occupational licences, please visit the QBCC website.

The Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy will still assess applications and approve occupational gas work licences.

The Department of Housing and Public Works will continue to reduce the red tape, delays and costs associated with this type of building work for the building industry and home owners.

More information

For information about QBCC plumbers and drainers licences call 139 333 or visit the QBCC website.

Last updated 27 March 2018    Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

Copyright |  Disclaimer |  Privacy |  Right to information |  Accessibility |  Jobs in Queensland |  Other languages

© The State of Queensland – Department of Housing and Public Works 2009–2019

Queensland Government