The aims of the contract administration system, eContract Admin, are to:
- control contracts electronically
- effectively manage issues under the contract
- record related information
- reduce support costs
- manage contracts in a consistent manner
- improve the tracking and workflow of contract administration.
The system is used to create and maintain contract details, including contact details of the project team’s members.
Access eContract Admin (for authorised users).
It stores documents related to the contract such as:
- tender documents
- contract documents
- minutes of meetings
The system can also be used for:
- extension of time claims
- requests for information
- contract variations and claims
- provisional sum adjustments
- general correspondence.
It’s a task management tool that includes task lists and assignments for the project’s team members, including task reports and any other documents in previous registers.
For more information, or to get access to the eContract Admin system, contact us on (07) 3224 4991 or email@example.com.