We manage and deliver all new Queensland Government building works.
Our aim is to provide an efficient, high-quality service throughout the development and completion of our projects.
We are experienced in the construction of new buildings and structures, as well as the refurbishment and alteration of existing buildings and structures, and the associated fit-out required for occupation and use.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- project management of demolition and building works
- construction management
- contract management and administration
- consultancy and advisory services such as Building Act compliance and technical reports
- program management of special construction programs (for example, Secondary Schools Refurbishment Program)
- oversee minor construction works (less than $250,000 in value) and major building construction works (more than $250,000)
- on-site supervision (clerk of works)
- office fit-out and special workstation design through QBuild Industries.
For more information about the construction of government buildings, please contact your local QBuild office.
To register to provide construction and maintenance services on behalf of QBuild, visit our online registration information.