We have a range of resources available for businesses that already supply or are interested in supplying to Queensland Government.
Selling to government
The Selling to the Queensland Government guide (PDF, 191KB) explains how to do business with government and how agencies purchase under the State Procurement Policy.
The Queensland Contracts Directory lets you see the procurement arrangements we have in place for goods and services, when they expire and how to contact contract managers. This may help you plan for future opportunities.
For other useful information, see the supply arrangements page and view the Queensland Government standard terms and conditions.
Tendering to government
View online tenders for access to government tenders.
The Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning regularly holds tendering for government workshops throughout Queensland. These are open to any Queensland business looking to supply to the Queensland Government.
The Queensland Government Business and Industry website also includes information on tendering for government business.
Supplier accreditation, registration and prequalification
In order to access some opportunities a business may need to either obtain accreditation, registration or prequalification. Such instances include:
Industry Capability Network (Queensland)
The Queensland Industry Capability Network (ICN QLD) offers suppliers access to supply opportunities by demonstrating the competitiveness and capabilities of local industry. It also helps buyers identify local competitive capability to supply all kinds of goods, equipment and services.
ICN QLD has offices in Brisbane, Townsville, Gladstone and Toowoomba.
The benefits of using ICN QLD services include:
- access to free, confidential and qualified information on supply capability
- helping to keep business 'local', which stimulates the local economy and encourages employment growth
- providing opportunities for local industry development and advancement
- providing information to buyers that will reduce the time and cost of delivery while increasing the availability of after-market support
- simplifying the supply chain and providing an opportunity for suppliers to be included in Queensland Government procurement projects.
Visit the ICN QLD website or email email@example.com for more information about the ICN QLD.
Contact Procurement Transformation.