Our Print Management Unit has established a Print Management Solution to provide Queensland Government agencies with:
- the best price of the day
- access to accredited print suppliers
- a whole-of-government print policy
- the opportunity for further benefits through our continuous improvement initiatives.
You will get value for money through:
- coordination and aggregation of print procurement
- standard processes through the Print Management System
- whole-of-government policies and standards on print
- best practice when purchasing paper stocks.
Print Management System
Our Print Management System is the electronic interface between agencies and accredited print suppliers.
There are three systems available under this arrangement:
- Web 2 Print—for business cards, stationery and forms
- Noosh-Lite—for quick turn around digital print
- Noosh—for offset printing. Training for this system is available but some print knowledge is required.
The systems are provided by the external print manager.
The Print Management Solution centralises print buying for the Queensland Government and, in doing so, offers considerable savings.
The Print Management Solution has provided the following benefits:
- streamlined transactional processes resulting in considerable time savings
- consolidated monthly invoicing which has lead to improved transactional efficiency with a significant reduction in processing costs
- considerable cost savings that are retained by the agency
- measured sustainability targets for agencies and suppliers.
Other benefits include:
- easy to use web-based quoting and ordering via a secure login access to a full suite of standard reports, with the ability to create customised reports a full support service
- over 170 years of print experience throughout the Print Management Unit staff.
For more information contact us on (07) 3227 7164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.