Analysing your purchasing strategy allows you to optimise it and determine how best to deal in supply markets.
- identifying goods and services the agency needs as well as demand patterns for these products
- examining the commercial behaviour and technical capability of the supply market
- determining the agency’s status as a buyer in the market
- assessing existing supply strategies and procurement practices
- recommending ways to achieve better value for money.
Contact Procurement Transformation.