We fund Volunteering Queensland to promote volunteering, provide a volunteer referral service, training and sector support for volunteers and volunteer-involving organisations. Volunteering Queensland also provides registration services for emergency volunteers during disasters when activated by the Queensland State Disaster Coordination Centre.
Volunteers can view our volunteering page for information about:
- the benefits of volunteering
- volunteering opportunities
- legal information
- checks and screening
- or visit Volunteering Queensland.
Volunteer-involving organisations can view Volunteering Queensland’s website to:
- advertise volunteering opportunities
- access resources for volunteer managers
- find training programs
- find volunteering dates and events.
Publications and research
- The State of Volunteering in Queensland 2021 Report
- ABS Voluntary work and unpaid work/support – Key statistics
- National Strategy for Volunteering 2023 - 2033
- Volunteering in Australia 2022
- Volunteering Australia's National Standards for Volunteering Involvement
- Find out how Queensland's Care Army continues to support our communities
- Community Recovery Ready Reserve (registrations for Queensland Government staff only)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Last updated:
- 11 July 2023