Our department unifies diverse services to benefit Queenslanders and support Government service delivery including housing and homelessness, building policy, public works, sports and recreation, digital and information technology and government corporate services.
The business functions of the department are organised under these divisions:
- Digital Technology and Services drive transformational initiatives that continually enhance government front line service delivery.
- Housing, Homelessness and Sport deliver a range of housing support and sport and recreation services to Queenslanders.
- Building Policy and Asset Management provide integrated asset and facility management services for a range of government agencies and departments across Queensland.
- Portfolio Strategy provide strategy, procurement, communication and strategic projects to influence change and deliver responsive services across the whole of Queensland Government.
- Corporate Services provide high level support to the Director-General, the Executive Leadership Team and the department as a whole.
Our department is supported by the Board of Architects and the Board of Professional Engineers:
- Board of Architects is a statutory authority under the Architects Act 2002.
- Board of Professional Engineers is the state’s engineering regulator responsible for the administration of the Professional Engineers Act 2002.
- Last updated:
- 29 November 2019