Working in partnership with our customers and other service providers is integral to improving the health and wellbeing, economic and social participation of Queenslanders. We will work together to deliver:
- holistic pathway planning approaches and improved customer outcomes through person-centred responses
- improved liveability and prosperity of communities across the state
- increased supply of diverse and sustainable housing.
Housing services support people’s goals for a better future
Seamless service delivery
We will enhance our Housing Service Centre environments and make greater use of technology to provide timely housing assistance.
A collaborative approach
We will work with our partners to link Queenslanders to services and support focusing on collaboration, referral pathways and seamless service delivery to address a person’s housing and support needs.
We are committed to person-centred responses, delivering high quality services and collaborating with non-government services. The principles of rights, choice, control and inclusion are person-centred and focused on housing design and service delivery ensuring that housing options are easy to navigate, live in and adaptable to people’s changing needs.
- call 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
- For community housing providers
- For residential services providers
- Youth Foyers
- Better Neighbourhoods Logan
- Homes and Housing
- Homelessness Connect
- Housing Assist Qld app
- Contact a Housing Service Centre
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Queensland Housing Services Finder
- Last updated:
- 29 November 2019