- Building policy and standards
- Complaints management
- Corporate and Portfolio Strategy
- Fleet management
- Information privacy
- Open data
- Queensland architecture
Building policy and standards
We publish building policies and standards for whole-of-government policies relevant to the planning and delivery of government building projects. These policies are each administered by a particular department or agency.
We welcome your compliments, complaints, or any other feedback that will help us improve our services.
For information about how we handle complaints, please read our:
For specific information relating to public interest disclosures (including complaints involving suspected corrupt conduct), please read our:
- Public interest disclosure policy (PDF, 226 KB)
- Public interest disclosure procedure (PDF, 255.18 KB)
- Corrupt conduct prevention policy (PDF, 256.36 KB)
- Corrupt conduct prevention procedure (PDF, 212.42 KB)
- EPW Section 48A policy (PDF, 185.75 KB)
Corporate and Portfolio Strategy
We’ll provide these policy documents, unless an exemption applies, or disclosure is contrary to the public interest under the Right to Information Act 2009.
- Air travel policy
- Domestic and overseas travel policy (including travel delegations)
- Hospitality policy (including catering)
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) manual
- Gifts and benefits policy and procedure
- Goods and services (GST) tax manual
- Insurance policy and procedures
- Management consultant’s policy and procedures
- Corporate purchasing cards policy
- Taxi services policy and procedure
- Use of venues for DPW workshops and conferences policy and procedure.
- Attendance recording policy
- Criminal history screening policy
- Cultural leave policy
- Discipline policy
- Domestic and family violence policy
- Employee complaints policy
- Equality of employment opportunity policy
- Flexible work policy
- Hours of work policy and accumulated time arrangements
- Performance excellence policy
- Professional memberships policy
- Reasonable adjustment policy
- Recreation leave policy
- Salary overpayments policy
- Separation management policy
- Standard of conduct policy
- Student work experience policy
- Study and research assistance policy
- Vehicle policy
- Work health safety and wellbeing policy
- Workplace behaviour policy
- Workplace rehabilitation policy.
- Data governance policy
- ICT end user developed systems policy
- ICT procurement and contract management policy
- Information security management policy
- Intellectual property policy
- Recordkeeping policy
- Software asset management (SAM) policy
- Use of ICT services, facilities and devices policy.
- Conflict of interest policy and procedure
- Contact with lobbyists policy
- Fraud and corruption control policy.
- Legal Services Policy
Find out more about how to reduce the environmental impact of your motor vehicle in the QFleet Emissions Reduction Guide for the Queensland Government motor vehicle fleet (PDF, 2230.69 KB).
The Queensland Government collects and manages personal information held by government agencies in accordance with Information Privacy Act 2009. The primary intent of the legislation is to protect the personal information collected and used in the delivery of government services and the conduct of government business.
The Open Data Strategy refers to the department’s plan to deliver the Queensland Government’s Open Data Initiative.
The Queensland Procurement Policy is the government’s overarching policy for the procurement of goods and services.
The Queensland urban design principles are a set of guidelines developed by the Office of the Queensland Government Architect to help create an urban environment.
We develop policies and deliver projects to provide safe, secure, reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy resources to Queensland households and businesses. Contact us for more information: Energy.Planning@epw.qld.gov.au
The department’s Hydrogen division leads the development of strategic policy in relation to hydrogen growth, as a part of Queensland’s energy transformation. We also contribute to the national policy development around hydrogen. For more information contact: email@example.com
- Last updated:
- 23 June 2022