Changed departmental arrangements
- 4 December 2020 3:55PM
Following the latest state government election, a new Queensland Government Ministry was sworn in on 12 November 2020.
As a result, there have been changes to Queensland Government departments.
Services of the former Department of Housing and Public Works are now delivered by:
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Department of Energy and Public Works
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
We are progressively updating our websites to reflect these new arrangements.
Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Minister: Leeanne Enoch, Communities and Housing, Minister for Digital Economy and Minister for the Arts
Department of Energy and Public Works
- Minister: Mick de Brenni, Minister for Energy, Renewables and Hydrogen and Minister for Public Works and Procurement
Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Minister: Stirling Hinchcliffe, Minister for Tourism Industry Development and Innovation and Minister for Sport