COVID-19: Procurement update for government suppliers
- 4 June 2020 10:26AM
We are committed to supporting the economy and keeping business moving by:
- continuing procurement activities
- supporting local businesses
- driving recovery over a sustained period.
Procurement Advisory Notices
Procurement Advisory Notices (PANs) are quick response policy guidance for suppliers. They provide concise information on key procurement considerations amid national COVID-19 precautions and global responses.
PANs are intended to complement existing policies and procedures or form a basis for new systems to be developed. They do not replace agency decision-making processes and responsibility for decisions made.
Businesses should have developed and be activating the contingency measures associated with their ongoing business continuity plan.
Exclusive transactions process
Suppliers who are interested in submitting a proposal through the exclusive transactions process should contact the Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning (DSDMIP):
- email InvestmentTransactions@dsdmip.qld.gov.au
- call (07) 3452 7206.
- Queensland Government Immediate Industry Recovery Package, including Jobs Support Loans, financial workshops and business mentoring for SMEs, and payroll tax support.
- Business Queensland advice for businesses and suppliers
- Australian Government Economic Response to the Coronavirus, including support for businesses and individuals, and the SME guarantee scheme.
- Register for the supplier e-newsletter for notifications of procurement updates throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Buy Queensland roadshows and events – find out about upcoming events and procurement update webinars for our suppliers.