Customer and digital services
To put citizens and businesses of Queensland at the heart of Government service delivery and oversee investments to enable successful delivery of digitally enabled Government.
- Digitally integrated services – developing and delivering customer focused, innovative digitally enabled and integrated government services that are simpler and faster for citizens and businesses to access.
- Technology and digital assurance – guiding government investments decisions, developing and implementing strategies and policies, addressing cyber security and driving digital capability programs.
- Shared services – providing modern and trusted corporate services and advice to other government departments and statutory bodies to enable them to meet government policies and objectives.
- Accessible information – leading Queensland public authorities in managing and preserving Queensland public records in a useable form and making government data open for anyone to access, use and share.
Performance indicators and measures
Services are responsive and accessible
- Percentage of data sets available on qld.gov.au with an Open Data Certificate.
- Percentage increase in number of Queensland State Archives records accessed.
- CITEC ICT service availability.
Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services
- Overall satisfaction with Responsive Government partnerships, advice and support (internal to government).
- Percentage of customers satisfied with the services provided by Smart Service Queensland on behalf of government agencies.
- Customer satisfaction with HR Services (QSS).
- Customer satisfaction with Finance Services (QSS).
- CITEC ICT customer satisfaction.
Resources are used efficiently
- Number of pays processed per full-time equivalent (FTE) per fortnight.
- Number of accounts payable transactions processed per FTE per annum.
- Cost per customer service interaction (phone, counter, online) provided by Smart Service Queensland ($).
- Average cost to Queensland State Archives per record accessed ($).
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2020