Asset, building and procurement services
To provide effective and efficient services and support to industry and government to benefit Queensland communities including procurement, design excellence, building legislation and policy, major government projects and asset management.
- Strategic asset management – delivering safe, efficient, and environmentally sustainable whole of life cycle asset management of government property and vehicles.
- Building operations – partnering with and supporting Queensland Government agencies to strategically manage and deliver their building, construction and maintenance activities and programs.
- Built environment and industry – shaping sustainable communities and industries by ensuring safe and fair industry building standards and environmental sustainability in the building and construction industry and supporting good design practices.
- Procurement – providing expert advisory, enabling and support services to agencies, suppliers and the community in the achievement of procurement outcomes, including supplier diversity, and making it easier to do business with the Queensland Government.
Performance indicators and measures
Services are responsive and accessible
- Percentage of government-owned employee housing with an acceptable facility condition index rating.
Customers and stakeholders are satisfied with services
- QBuild - Overall customer satisfaction.
- QFleet - Overall customer satisfaction.
- Participant’s overall satisfaction with the Skills2procure capability building program.
Resources are used efficiently
- Return on investment - commercial properties included in the office portfolio.
- Return on investment - government employee housing.
- Percentage of vehicle fleet utilisation compared to agreed lease parameters.
- Operating cost per $1,000 of managed spend on ICT products and services.
- Operating cost per $1,000 of managed spend on general goods and services.
- Percentage of the BCM spend being managed to maximise value for money (including cost and/or Buy Local).
Greater supplier diversity
- Percentage HPW business procurement spend on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business.
- Percentage spend with Queensland suppliers.
Government assets are energy efficient
- Energy performance - percentage of occupied government office accommodation achieving a rating > 5 star under the National Australian Built Environmental Rating System.
- Last updated:
- 29 May 2020