Strategic Plan 2022-2026: Integrate proactive frontline services
Integrate proactive frontline services, assistance and programs for Communities, Housing, Digital and the Arts.
- Services are responsive, efficient and accessible.
- Partner organisations are actively engaged in delivering services.
- Customers are satisfied with services.
- Engage partners and frontline staff to review, design and embed community-focused programs and responses that integrate government services and enhance synergies across communities.
- Create places for Queenslanders to share stories and histories and create a sense of connection, particularly through Neighbourhood Community Centres.
- Work with regulated accommodation providers and other partners to improve the supply of regulated accommodation, the quality of services provided to residents and to protect the rights of residents.
- Work in collaboration with the sector and partner agencies to deepen integration of service responses and improve housing outcomes for people with complex needs through integrated place-based services.
- Coordinate and co-design housing and homelessness responses across government and the community sector as outlined in the Queensland Housing Strategy 2017 – 2027.
- Deliver integrated and proactive customer and digital government services by providing timely, trusted, and accessible information services.
- Support Queenslanders to access digital skilling, upskilling, and re-skilling, to strengthen Queensland’s digital economy through the Digital Queensland: Digital Professional Workforce Action Plan 2020-24.
- Strengthen cyber-security and resilience and information management across government.
- Engage key stakeholders to ensure policy and investment programs are responsive to arts sector and community needs and work to support Queensland Government priorities, including the implementation of Creative Together 2020-2030.
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2021