Strategic Plan 2021-2025: Integrate proactive frontline services
Integrate proactive frontline services, assistance and programs for Communities, Housing, Digital and the Arts.
- Services are responsive, efficient and accessible.
- Partner organisations are actively engaged in delivering services.
- Services meet the needs of customers through grants and assistance schemes.
- Customers are satisfied with services.
- Engage frontline staff to design and embed community-focused programs and responses that integrate government services and enhance synergies across communities.
- Create places for Queenslanders to share stories and histories and create a sense of connection, particularly through Neighbourhood Community Centres.
- Work with regulated accommodation providers and other partners to improve the supply of regulated accommodation, the quality of services provided to residents and to protect the rights of residents.
- Work in collaboration with the sector and partner agencies to deepen integration of service responses and improve housing outcomes for people with complex needs through integrated place-based services.
- Coordinate and co-design housing and homelessness responses across government and the community sector as outlined in the Queensland Housing Strategy 2017 – 2027.
- Deliver integrated and proactive customer and digital government services by providing timely, trusted, and accessible information services.
- Support Queenslanders to access ICT and digital skilling, upskilling, and re-skilling, to strengthen Queensland’s digital economy and COVID-19 recovery.
- Continue to engage the sector to ensure policy and investment programs are responsive to sector needs and work to support Queensland Government priorities.
- Implement Sustain 2020-2022 actions to support delivery against Creative Together 2020-2030.
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2021