Strategic Plan 2021-2025: Improve social and economic outcomes
Improve social and economic outcomes for Queenslanders across the state.
- Partner organisations are actively engaged in delivering services.
- Services meet the needs of customers through grants and assistance schemes.
- Increased utilisation of, and visitation to, state-owned cultural facilities.
- Engagement in Queensland’s arts and cultural activities.
- Place communities and Neighbourhood Community Centres at the centre of the design and delivery of frontline services.
- Provide support to vulnerable Queenslanders through the Care Army, the development of a social isolation and loneliness strategy, community support and transport, emergency relief services and community recovery following disasters or community trauma.
- Champion place-based and community led solutions to social disadvantage.
- Grow housing and support for Queenslanders and transform the way housing services are delivered through the Housing and Homelessness Action Plan 2021-25.
- Create jobs, increase the supply of social and affordable homes through new investment, partnering with the community housing sector and private industry.
- Drive new supply to support current and future housing need across Queensland through the Housing Investment Fund.
- Deliver essential services for Queenslanders, including people experiencing homelessness, women and families experiencing domestic and family violence, and dedicated responses for vulnerable young people.
- Partner with communities across Queensland, to strengthen the digital economy, improve connectivity, enable economic participation, and support jobs creation.
- Provide simpler and faster pathways for business, particularly small business, to deliver ICT and digital services.
- Build a strong and sustainable sector, stabilise Queensland’s arts companies, secure jobs for artists and arts workers, and deliver COVID-safe cultural experiences.
- Invest in delivering social outcomes that benefit Queenslanders through partnerships, sector skills development and growing the evidence base.
- Invest in strategic cultural infrastructure across the state to support local industry, enliven communities, create employment, and deliver improved economic and social outcomes.
- Last updated:
- 29 June 2021