The Department is seeking offers to professional vessel barging services in August/September 2019 from Portsmith to Raine Island in the Northern Great Barrier Reef for delivery of heavy plant, machinery and equipment, then pickup of the heavy plant, machinery and equipment from Raine Island to Portsmith.
Anticipated (third party) plant, machinery and equipment required barge services will include, but may not be limited to:
• 1 x 20 tonne Excavator
• 1 x Drott - Similar to Caterpillar 953 crawler loader approx. 18 tonne with attachments
• 2 x tracked dump trucks (approx. 10-12 tonne each)
• Bobcat with attachments including cement mixer and pile driver
Other (third party) machinery and equipment may also include, but not be limited to:
• Fuel (diesel), air compressor for cleaning filters, radiators, and other items as required
• Specialist tools for maintenance
QPWS will require the following barge services;
• transport of two (2) new 10 foot shipping containers and two (2) empty skip bins to the Island;
• transport of two (2) old 10 foot shipping containers to the mainland;
• transport of materials to the island; and
• transport of rubbish (in two (2) skip bins) from the island to the mainland.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".