DES19076 Queensland Water Modelling Network RD&I Priorities
Seeking professional servicse: The Queensland Water Modelling Network (QWMN) is a Queensland Government initiative to improve the state’s capacity to model the quantity and quality of its surface water and groundwater resources.
The QWMN’s goals identify five key areas of focus:
• Build a state-wide network with national influence to deliver transformative change
• Foster integrated and scalable modelling to address water risks and opportunities
• Champion a community of practice to leverage expertise
• Encourage strategic co-investment and co-production in water modelling RD&I
• Increase application of water modelling to inform decision-making.
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".
8 Apr, 2019
Environmental Services - (100%)
open offer process
Cairns & Far North Queensland
Mount Isa & North West Region
The Central West
South West & Darling Downs
Mackay Whitsunday Region
Wide Bay Burnett
South East Queensland