INVITATION TO SUBMIT A TENDER
You are invited to submit a Tender for the execution and completion of the works described below in accordance with the Drawings and Specification (if any) supplied herewith, the Griffith University Conditions of Tender & Conditions of Contract for ‘Minor Works’ herein, and any other information issued by the Principal for the purposes of tendering.
· Tenders shall close at:
· Closing date and time for the receipt of the tender is:
Date: 28th May 2019
Time: 2.00 pm
· The sealed envelope enclosing the tender shall be marked:
Tender for: Paramedicine Office Space Refurbishment, Academic 1 (G01).
· The Contract is a Lump Sum Fixed Price not subject to adjustment for rise and fall in costs.
· Tenders shall remain valid for 30 calendar days.
· The tenders will not be opened publicly.
· Date for Practical Completion: within eight (8) weeks from acceptance.
· Liquidated Damages: $200 per day (Clause C14)
· Defects Liability period: 12 months from Practical Completion (Clause C15)
· Times for making payment claims: Monthly
· Retention: 10% of the value of work completed until 5% of the adjusted Contract Sum (including Variations) is held
· Amount of Retention to be held by Principal during Defects Liability period: 2.5% of the adjusted Contract Sum.
Any queries relating to the tender documents including drawings and specifications (if any) and requests for site access for an inspection, should be directed to the CLF Project Manager Florian Steinbacher, on Telephone 55528550, Mobile 0407 698 168, or Facsimile 3735 7746.