IMPORTANT: Potential Offerors are advised that the mandatory requirements of the ITO as set out in section 2 of Part D - ITO Requirements Specifications are amended as set out in the document TMR3515 - Clarification 2 v1.0 FINAL.pdf.
TMR is seeking the services of an implementation partner that has extensive Intranet experience assisting organisations with all aspects of SharePoint 2013 implementation, content migration, and applications development in an integrated environment. The implementation partner will assist TMR with the establishment of a new Intranet platform through the provision of consulting and implementation services. TMR’s new Intranet platform will be based on SharePoint 2013 complemented by new tools providing enhanced capability e.g. workflow, forms management, site analytics etc
The Enterprise Intranet Redesign project is being conducted in a number of stages, of which this RFQ encompasses the second stage. The purpose of this RFQ is to provide TMR with an Intranet environment that is contemporary and current in its capability and look and feel. It will provide users an experience that follows industry best practice and will position TMR to capitalise on the benefits of a strategic Intranet capability.
The objectives of the Enterprise Intranet Redesign project - SharePoint implementation are:
- Redesigning the TMR intranet content and incrementally delivering redeveloped content to users on SharePoint 2013;
- Developing and implementing governance structures and management processes to ensure the intranet remains relevant, accurate, up to date and fit for purpose;
- a SharePoint 2013 platform and tools; and
- a workflow capability for the ongoing creation and management of content, processes and services; and
- Providing a mobile capability supporting intranet access through personal (non-TMR) smartphones and tablets.
To support these objectives TMR’s Intranet environment requires a comprehensive technology refresh to provide an enterprise level Intranet hosting platform. This includes:
- An upgrade of the existing Intranet platform from Microsoft SharePoint 2010 to the current version SharePoint 2013;
- Establishment of an integrated workflow capability. The Blackpearl workflow and SmartForms products from K2 have been selected as TMR’s workflow and forms tools;
- Replacement of the Sitecore Web content management platform for intranet pages. Sitecore will continue to be used to support Internet pages;
- Development of a technical capability within TMR to manage and support the new platform going forward.