Queensland Health is seeking an expression of interest for conducting a feasibility study for financial applications implementation.
Queensland Health (QH) is responsible for providing leadership and direction for the health sector, and creates an environment that encourages innovation and improvement in the delivery of health services. As such, QH executive management, the CFO’s and the chief executives need comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data to manage by and set fiscal policy. This information is required to enhance patient experience, safety, safeguard taxpayer investment in the state’s health system. This data is currently being sourced from a system which is end-of-life, out of vendor support and unable to meet current business requirements and modern business practices.
QH’s core enterprise financial, program and project accounting, procurement, asset management and billing systems, known collectively as the “Finance Applications”, are currently wholly inadequate to provide accurate information to inform contemporary decision making. Because of these deficiencies, QH decided to prepare a detailed plan for replacing/upgrading these systems. QH and the Finance Systems Renewal project (FSR) are looking to engage an external organisation to assist in conducting a feasibility study for Financial Applications Implementation.
For detailed information on the specific services sought under this expression of interest, please review the attachment “Expression of Interest Feasibility Study MNIT1069 2015 Details and Scope".
• Expression of Interest Feasibility Study MNIT1069 2015 Details and Scope– Provides a detailed information regarding this expression of interest
• Expression of Interest Feasibility Study Part C– Applicant’s response should be provided in here
• Invitation issued: 07th August 2015
• End of period for questions: 17:00 Hrs. on 21th August 2015
• Closing time for invitee’s response: at 14:00 Hrs. on 28th August 2015
More about tendering here