PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TWO SUPPLIER ENGAGEMENT MEETINGS HAVE NOW BEEN AUTHORISED FOR THIS TENDER
1ST MEETING - FRIDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2PM BRISBANE TIME
THIS IS A ZOOM CONFERENCE CALL MEETING, IT WILL BE LIVE FOR 40MINS. PLEASE PRE-SUBMIT ANY QUESTIONS VIA QTENDERS OR TO THE PROCUREMENT CONTACT (MATTHEW ZIEGENFUSZ - M.ZIEGENFUSZ@GRIFFITH.EDU.AU)
THE LINK TO FOLLOW IS: https://zoom.us/j/6968373943
2ND MEETING - TUESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 10:30AM - 12NOON BRISBANE TIME
THIS IS AN ONSITE MEETING AT GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY NATHAN CAMPUS. LOCATION IS N12 LEVEL 0 IN THE FINANCE OFFICE. CAMPUS MAPS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA THE GRIFFITH WEBSITE. PARKING IS AT YOUR OWN COST ON THE DAY.
THIS SUPERSEDES THE "TIMELIMIT FOR QUESTIONS" PERIOD. THE DEADLINE FOR TENDER CLOSE HAS BEEN AMENDED TO 1ST MARCH 2019 5PM BRISBANE TIME.
Griffith University is seeking Proposals for a Content Automation / Digital Asset Management system
There is a need for a central content management system to uplift the compliance management standards of digital assets across design, marketing and communication at Griffith University. In the absence of this, Griffith uses a combination of systems to communicate, manage and storage assets. Thus, it is difficult to track and manage communication between external agencies, departments and internal stakeholders.
A successful implementation of a content management system will assist Griffith University to:
- Address marketing and communication information management and compliance standards
- Maintain consistency of the Griffith brand
- Notify and record the approval of stakeholders across a multi-person workflow
- Simplify communication between Internal and external stakeholders
- Centralise the storage, management and findability of all the digital assets
- Integrate with Squiz Matrix CMS and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents"