Our procurement management services are unique for all of our government clients and address risk and probity issues associated with their building and property requirements.
We offer services including:
- assistance with the project brief (this step is perhaps the most crucial part of a project so the project progresses smoothly and outcomes/objectives are achieved)
- identifying, analysing and continually monitoring risks, to effectively mitigate and manage them
- managing the process to select and engage consultants
- monitoring the performance of consultants and contractors
- identifying, assessing and providing recommendations for the selection of procurement options, contractual options and tender methods
- managing the tender process
- undertaking the audit role throughout the project delivery
- administering contracts and performing the role of superintendent while using our expertise to make sure client expectations are met
- monitoring and reporting.
If you are a contractor, consultant or supplier, find out more about partnering with Building and Asset Services.