The Department of Housing and Public Works Annual Report 2019–20 provides information about the department's objectives, functions, financial and non-financial performance, and governance arrangements.
The annual report is prepared in accordance with the:
- Financial Accountability Act 2009
- Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019
- Annual report requirements for Queensland Government agencies: Requirements for the 2019–20 reporting period.
Report in sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents (PDF, 237.73 KB)
- Letter of compliance and Message from the Director-General (PDF, 249.5 KB)
- About us (PDF, 453.1 KB)
- Our strategic objectives and achievements (PDF, 380.66 KB)
- Our governance (PDF, 183.14 KB)
- Our locations (PDF, 62.59 KB)
- Legislation Administered by the Minister for Housing and Public Works as at 30 June 2020 (PDF, 52.28 KB)
- Statutory bodies (PDF, 52.28 KB)
- Government bodies, boards and committees (PDF, 55.39 KB)
- Glossary of terms (PDF, 47.26 KB)
- Compliance Table (PDF, 59.73 KB)
- 2019–20 financial statements (PDF, 2212.9 KB)
Open data reporting
The following annual reporting requirements are published on Queensland Government Open Data:
You can provide feedback on the annual report by completing the annual report feedback survey. Your response to this survey will help shape improvements to future reporting.
Copies of this report
If you have trouble viewing or printing this document, contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format, such as hardcopy or USB.
- Email: COR.GPP@hpw.qld.gov.au
- Phone: 07 3008 3029
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
- Last updated:
- 30 September 2020