This page supports staff to access business tools and technology when working from home.
You must use a work device to set up the Microsoft Authenticator app as your authentication method before you can log on and access the The Hub from a personal device.
If the department was to enact its disaster action plan, the following instructions will support staff to access business tools and technology when accessing the intranet from a personal device. If you have a current working from home agreement, you should be aware of these instructions.
Access the intranet from home
Follow these instructions to access The Hub when you’re not connected to the internal department network:
- Go to The Hub.
- Enter your Housing email address. Click Next.
- Enter the password you use to log on to your work computer. Click Sign-in.
- When prompted, follow the security verification process that you have registered for and you will be authenticated on that device.
- You will be redirected to The Hub.
Read the instructions on the working from home page on The Hub.
Connect with a personal device
- If you require access to internal applications (e.g. Reside, Bondscape or Loanscape) you need to connect using Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- If you only require access to Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc then use the Microsoft 365 suite.