The Department of Housing and Public Works Annual Report 2015–16 provides information about the department's objectives, functions, financial and non-financial performance, and governance arrangements.
The report records the significant achievements against the strategies detailed in the department’s Strategic Plan 2015–19 (PDF, 1MB) and the 2015–16 Service Delivery Statements (PDF, 877KB).
The annual report is prepared in accordance with the Financial Accountability Act 2009, the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009 and the Annual report requirements for Queensland Government agencies: Requirements for the 2015–16 reporting period.
Report in sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents (PDF, 163KB)
- Letter of compliance and Message from the Director–General (PDF, 105KB)
- Our Department and Our Structure (PDF, 465KB)
- Our Year in review (PDF, 57KB)
- Our Department’s Achievements (PDF, 119KB)
- Our year ahead (PDF, 59KB)
- Our Service Areas (PDF, 654KB)
- Governance and Corporate Information (PDF, 100KB)
- Our People (PDF, 40KB)
- Legislation Administered by the Minister for Housing and Public Works as at 30 June 2016 (PDF, 20KB)
- Government Bodies, Boards and Committees (PDF, 18KB)
- Open Data (PDF, 11KB)
- Glossary (PDF, 10KB)
- Contacts, Maps and Locations (PDF, 72KB)
- Compliance Table (PDF, 17KB)
- Annual Report 2015–16 financial statements nbsp;(PDF, 586KB)
You can provide feedback on the annual report by completing the annual report feedback survey. Your response to this survey will help shape improvements to future reporting.
A checklist outlining the annual reporting requirements can be accessed below.
Copies of this report
If you have trouble viewing or printing this document, contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format, such as hardcopy or CD-ROM.
Phone: 07 3008 3029
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
Viewing PDF files
The Adobe Reader that you need for viewing and printing portable document format (PDF) files can be downloaded free-of-charge from the Adobe website.
If you are having difficulty viewing any of the PDF files, please contact us and we can send you the document in another format.
Previous annual reports can be found here.