Department of Housing and Public Works
Updated: 3:53PM AEDT Wednesday, 8 April 2020
- Queensland Government's COVID-19 website launched
- Housing assistance available to support Queenslanders
- Procurement updates and emergency procedures for government buyers and suppliers
- Sport and active recreation support
- Queensland Health advice
- Business and industry assistance from the Queensland and Australian Governments
What we do
- Housing and homelessness Help for Queenslanders who need access to housing.
- Sport and recreation Advice and initiatives supporting sport and active recreation in Queensland.
- Building and plumbing Services, legislation and advice for industry and Queenslanders.
- Digital Services and initiatives making the most of ICT in Queensland.
Novel Coronavirus health alert Queensland Health is working together with its state and federal counterparts in response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
COVID-19: Active Clubs Kickstart funding Funding for hygiene supplies, equipment and operational costs to help recover from COVID-19.
Food and beverage directory We have committed to prioritising Buy Queensland first when purchasing food and beverages.
COVID-19: Return to play for sport, recreation and fitness organisations Our plan to ease COVID-19 restrictions for sport, recreation and fitness activities.
COVID-19: Boost your Healthy Boost your Healthy is a Queensland Government initiative to engage Queenslanders in a more active and healthy lifestyle during the COVID-19 pandemic
Putting Queenslanders first
Learn about the Buy Queensland approach under the Queensland Government Procurement Strategy.
Delivering a better housing future across the state
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Housing Strategy.
A safer, fairer, more sustainable construction industry
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Building Plan.
Keeping Queenslanders moving
Learn about the 10 year Activate! Queensland Sport and Recreation Strategy.