Department of Housing and Public Works
- Queensland Government's COVID-19 website
- Housing Construction Works for Tradies providing opportunities for small to medium-sized QBCC licenced local builders
- Housing assistance available to support Queenslanders
- Procurement updates and emergency procedures for government buyers and suppliers
- Sport and active recreation support
- Queensland Health advice
- Business and industry assistance from the Queensland and Australian Governments
What we do
- Housing and homelessness Help for Queenslanders who need access to housing.
- Sport and recreation Advice and initiatives supporting sport and active recreation in Queensland.
- Building and plumbing Services, legislation and advice for industry and Queenslanders.
- Digital Services and initiatives making the most of ICT in Queensland.
Unite and recover: COVID-19 Thank you for staying safe, Queensland. Find out more about how we’re helping the recovery.
FairPlay is now open To support the COVID-safe restart of sport and recreation in Queensland, the latest round of FairPlay is now open to eligible children.
We make it great We're urging Queenslanders to buy local, support small business and kickstart the state’s economy.
Stronger Building Industry Laws have commenced Find out how you’ll benefit from the changes.
Helping Seniors Rize Up Service providers are working together to help customers experiencing DFV move into safe homes.
Putting Queenslanders first
Learn about the Buy Queensland approach under the Queensland Government Procurement Strategy.
Delivering a better housing future across the state
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Housing Strategy.
A safer, fairer, more sustainable construction industry
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Building Plan.
Keeping Queenslanders moving
Learn about the 10 year Activate! Queensland Sport and Recreation Strategy.