Department of Housing and Public Works
- Queensland Government's COVID-19 website
- Housing Construction Works for Tradies providing opportunities for small to medium-sized QBCC licenced local builders
- Housing assistance available to support Queenslanders
- Procurement updates and emergency procedures for government buyers and suppliers
- Sport and active recreation support
- Queensland Health advice
- Business and industry assistance from the Queensland and Australian Governments
What we do
- Housing and homelessness Help for Queenslanders who need access to housing.
- Sport and recreation Advice and initiatives supporting sport and active recreation in Queensland.
- Building and plumbing Services, legislation and advice for industry and Queenslanders.
- Digital Services and initiatives making the most of ICT in Queensland.
Unite and recover: COVID-19 Thank you for staying safe, Queensland. Find out more about how we’re helping the recovery.
Return to play We’re helping sport, recreation and fitness clubs kickstart their activities after COVID-19.
Works for Tradies Work with us to build over 200 new homes for Queenslanders.
Household Resilience Program Get help with strengthening your home against cyclones.
COVID-19: Keeping young people safe Vital personal protective equipment a big help for support services.
Putting Queenslanders first
Learn about the Buy Queensland approach under the Queensland Government Procurement Strategy.
Delivering a better housing future across the state
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Housing Strategy.
A safer, fairer, more sustainable construction industry
Learn about the 10 year Queensland Building Plan.
Keeping Queenslanders moving
Learn about the 10 year Activate! Queensland Sport and Recreation Strategy.