- Building policy and standards
- Complaints management
- Corporate Services
- Fleet management
- Housing strategy
- Information privacy
- Open data
- Queensland architecture
- Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture (QGEA)
- Queensland State Archives (QSA)
Building policy and standards
Visit the For Government website for building policies and standards for whole-of-government policies relevant to the planning and delivery of government building projects. These policies are each administered by a particular department or agency. This includes the office accommodation management framework that incorporates processes for office accommodation planning, space management, fit-out and occupancy.
For more information, email BLP@hpw.qld.gov.au.
We welcome your compliments, complaints, or any other feedback that will help us improve our services.
For information about how we handle complaints, read the:
Public interest disclosures
For information relating to public interest disclosures (including complaints involving suspected corrupt conduct), read the:
- Prevention and Management of Corrupt Conduct and Public Interest Disclosure Policy (PDF, 500.33 KB)
- Prevention and Management of Corrupt Conduct and Public Interest Disclosure Procedure (CSV, 840.3 KB).
We’ll provide these policy documents, unless an exemption applies, or disclosure is contrary to the public interest under the Right to information (RTI) Act 2009.
- Air travel policy
- Domestic and overseas travel policy (including travel delegations)
- Hospitality policy (including catering)
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) manual
- Gifts and benefits policy and procedure
- Goods and services (GST) tax manual
- Insurance policy and procedures
- Management consultant’s policy and procedures
- Corporate purchasing cards policy
- Taxi services policy and procedure
- Use of venues for DPW workshops and conferences policy and procedure.
To request policy documents, contact:
Finance Directorate, Department of Housing and Public Works
Phone: (07) 3008 2989
- Attendance recording policy
- Criminal history screening policy
- Cultural leave policy
- Discipline policy
- Domestic and family violence policy
- Employee complaints policy
- Equality of employment opportunity policy
- Flexible work policy
- Hours of work policy and accumulated time arrangements
- Performance excellence policy
- Professional memberships policy
- Reasonable adjustment policy
- Recreation leave policy
- Salary overpayments policy
- Separation management policy
- Standard of conduct policy
- Student work experience policy
- Study and research assistance policy
- Vehicle policy
- Work health safety and wellbeing policy
- Workplace behaviour policy
- Workplace rehabilitation policy
To request policy documents, contact:
Human Resources, Department of Housing and Public Works
Phone: (07) 3008 3071
- Administrative release of information policy
- Data governance policy
- ICT end user developed systems policy
- ICT procurement and contract management policy
- Information security management policy
- Intellectual property policy
- Recordkeeping policy
- Software asset management (SAM) policy
- Use of ICT services, facilities and devices policy.
To request policy documents, email DBG-IMEnquiry@hpw.qld.gov.au.
- Conflict of interest policy and procedure
- Contact with lobbyists policy
- Fraud and corruption prevention policy
To request policy documents, email IntegrityServices@hpw.qld.gov.au.
- Legal Services Policy
To request policy documents, email email@example.com.
Find out more about how to reduce the environmental impact of your motor vehicle in the QFleet Emissions Reduction Guide for the Queensland Government motor vehicle fleet (PDF, 2230.69 KB).
The Queensland Housing Strategy 2017-2027 is a 10-year framework driving key reforms and targeted investment across the entire housing continuum.
The strategy redefines how the Queensland Government will deliver housing to support urban renewal, generate new jobs, provide affordable housing and drive innovative housing design that responds to contemporary housing needs.
The Queensland Government collects and manages personal information held in government in accordance with Information Privacy Act 2009. The primary intent of the legislation is to protect the personal information collected and used in the delivery of government services and the conduct of government business.
For more information:
The Open Data Strategy refers to the department’s plan to deliver the Queensland Government’s Open Data Initiative, which the department is responsible for leading. The Government’s commitment to open data is outlined in the Queensland Government Open Data Policy Statement.
The Queensland Procurement Policy is the government’s overarching policy for the procurement of goods and services.
The Queensland urban design principles are a set of guidelines developed by the Office of the Queensland Government Architect to help create an urban environment.
Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture (QGEA)
The QGEA policies, frameworks and guidelines relating to digital, ICT-enabled and ICT initiative governance and assurance are available.
To request documents, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queensland State Archives (QSA)
The Records governance policy sets out the principles Queensland Government agencies and public authorities have to follow to meet minimum recordkeeping requirements.
Read the QSA Service Charter for more information, resources and contact details.
- Last updated:
- 29 November 2019