The publication scheme is part of our commitment under the Right to Information Act 2009. It groups information about our department into 7 classes:
- About us—who we are and what we do
- Our services—services we offer
- Our finances—what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities—what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions—how we make decisions
- Our policies—our policies and procedures
- Our lists—our lists and registers.
Information classes will not usually include information that is:
- prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the Right to Information Act 2009
- in draft form
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed
- no longer readily available because it has been transferred to the Queensland State Archives (QSA).
Fees and charges
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free-of-charge from our websites.
If you ask for printouts or for copies of documents, and, the request exceeds 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page. A quote for the cost will be provided after we receive your request. You will need to pay the costs in advance.
Information resources at Queensland State Archives
We have transferred our historically significant records to QSA. Some of the larger record series are:
- Series ID 1162, Architectural Drawings of Public Buildings, ca 1857–2001
- Series ID 1173, Batch Files (papers and correspondence relating to public buildings), 1908–1998
- Series ID 16433, Specifications for Queensland Government Buildings, 1861–1974.
For more information about these archival public records, consult the QSA online catalogue, ArchivesSearch (this link opens the Retrieve by ID option—type in the Series ID to retrieve the catalogue description and list of items) or contact:
QSA: Research Services
PO Box 1397
SUNNYBANK HILLS QLD 4109
Phone: (07) 3131 7777
- Last updated:
- 8 June 2020