Our People Strategy
Our People Strategy outlines our people priorities to help achieve our department’s objectives and ensure a positive people experience for all Department of Housing staff.
Our people priorities
Our staff play an integral role in delivering the department’s and government’s objectives for all Queenslanders as outlined in the Strategic Plan.
Our staff from a diverse range of roles, levels, locations and backgrounds told us that these are our five people priorities:
- Serve with purpose by being recognised for delivering outcomes
that make a difference
- Achieve our potential by developing our skills and working
in empowered and capable teams
- Work in partnership by being diverse, inclusive, and collaborative
to achieve better outcomes
- Develop perspective by working in ways that promote trust,
fairness, and wellbeing
- Operationalise Path to Treaty by sustaining strong relationships
with First Nations peoples.
Interested in joining our team?
Please find out more information about working with us, which includes links to our current role vacancies and employment programs.
To learn more about how our people are having an impact and making a difference please read our latest news.
- Last updated:
- 19 July 2023