Our People Strategy
The Our CHDE, Our People Strategy 2022–26 outlines our people priorities to help achieve our department’s objectives and ensure a positive people experience for all CHDE staff.
Two document designs of the people strategy have been developed – a standard design and a visual version based on the CHDE First Nations artwork – so you can engage with whichever version best suits your personal preference.
- Our CHDE, Our People Strategy 2022-26 (Standard design) (PDF, 216.62 KB)
- Our CHDE, Our People Strategy 2022-26 (First Nations design) (PDF, 556.64 KB)
Our people priorities
CHDE staff play an integral role in delivering the department’s and government’s objectives for all Queenslanders as outlined in the Strategic Plan 2022–26.
Our staff told us that these are our five people priorities:
- Serve with purpose by being recognised for delivering outcomes
that make a difference
- Achieve our potential by developing our skills and working
in empowered and capable teams
- Work in partnership by being diverse, inclusive, and collaborative
to achieve better outcomes
- Develop perspective by working in ways that promote trust,
fairness, and wellbeing
- Operationalise Path to Treaty by sustaining strong relationships
with First Nations peoples
People strategy development
Our People Strategy has been proudly developed by us for us.
We engaged extensively with a diverse group of staff from across the department about their perspectives and experiences of working at CHDE and what matters most to them.
This included staff from a diverse range of roles, levels, locations and backgrounds and was conducted via:
- one-on-one meetings
- group discussions
This information, along with feedback from the CHDE’s People and Culture Committee and Board of Management, was used to develop the department’s Our People Strategy.
Interested in joining our team?
Please find out more information about working with us, which includes links to our current role vacancies and employment programs.
To learn more about how our people are having an impact and making a difference please read our latest news.
- Last updated:
- 12 September 2022