Social services agreements and contracts
We fund non-government organisations to deliver a range of frontline services that enable vulnerable Queenslanders to improve their lives.
There are 2 agreements currently being used:
- service agreement—for the majority of service delivery funding
- short form agreement—for services or activities that are low risk and generally for funding under $100,000 per annum.
The service agreement is used for the majority of service delivery funding and is made up of 3 parts:
- Service Agreement – standard terms (PDF, 552.14 KB)
- funding and service details, which
- align with the whole of government service agreement – standard terms
- specify provisions for the funding, and contract information
- include 1 or more funding schedules
- funding schedules, which
- form part of the funding and service details
- prescribe the funding and services to be delivered and reporting requirements.
We have 2 funding and service details templates:
Short form agreement
We use short form agreements for low risk and low value services or activities. The agreement is made up of 2 parts:
- Short form terms and conditions (PDF, 268.84 KB)
- particulars, in 2 versions:
Where an organisation has a service agreement in place, funding may be added to the existing service agreement through a funding schedule, rather than entering into a separate short form agreement.
Previous service agreements
View our previous versions of service agreements and specifications.
- Read more about tendering, including how to prepare a tender response.
- Take the Business Queensland Fit to supply quiz to find out if your business is ready to tender.
- Read the Queensland Government Procurement Strategy and Queensland Procurement Policy.
- Learn about the Human Services Quality Framework.
- Information about the community services investment domains guideline and investment specifications.
- Learn more about Disability Connect Queensland.
- Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS) Edition 3 (July 2021 to June 2026)
- Last updated:
- 30 May 2023