Information on departmental service delivery and strategic priorities available online:
* Disclaimer: The financial statements contained in our annual report are not to be used as an official copy.
Board of Architects and Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland
Information about the strategic objectives and achievements of the Board of Architects of Queensland and the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland is available from their annual reports, available online:
Service Delivery and Performance Commission Review Reports
ICT governance review
A review of ICT governance
was conducted by the SDPC in September 2006.
- Download the full report: Report on review of ICT governance in the Queensland Government (PDF, 2.5MB)
- Download individual report sections:
- Table of contents (PDF, 371KB)
- Executive summary and recommendations (PDF, 198KB)
- 1. ICT: Transforming government service delivery (PDF, 112KB)
- 2. Context for ICT decision making (PDF, 61KB)
- 3. Realising the service delivery vision (PDF, 84KB)
- 4. Managing government's applications and technology (PDF, 223KB)
- 5. ICT Procurement (PDF, 62KB)
- 6. Roles, processes and committee structures (PDF, 153KB)
- 7. Transitioning to the new model (PDF, 88KB).
A review of QFleet
was conducted by the SDPC in August 2007. The review focused on fleet management, procurement and operations.
A review of Goprint
was conducted by the SDPC in December 2007. The review focused on Goprint’s commercial activities, its role as government printer, and its services to parliament.
Purchasing and logistics review
A review of purchasing and logistics
was conducted by the SDPC in August 2007. The review focused on procurement governance, practices and associated business systems.