Information on departmental service delivery and strategic priorities available online:
- Annual Report 2013-14 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual Report Part A 2013-14 (PDF, 2MB) and Annual Report Part B 2013-14 (PDF, 2MB)
- Service Delivery Statement 2013–14 (PDF, 805KB)
- Strategic Plan 2014–18 (PDF, 894KB)
- Operational Plan 2013-14 (PDF, 105KB)
- Disability Service Plan 2014-16 (PDF, 201 KB)
- Open Data Strategy 2013-17 (PDF, 358KB)
- Waste Management Plan 2012-2014 (PDF, 89KB)
- Waste Management Plan 2012-2014 Guidelines (PDF, 115KB).
* Disclaimer: The financial statements contained in our annual report are not to be used as an official copy.
Board of Architects and Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland
Information about the strategic objectives and achievements of the Board of Architects of Queensland and the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland is available from their annual reports, available online:
The Department's performance against the longer term targets contained in the department’s Operational Plan 2013-14
(PDF, 105KB) demonstrate our progress against commitments and the implementation of the departmental strategies and services. This information is available online
The Housing 2020 Strategy
(PDF, 2MB) includes targeted actions that will reshape housing assistance in Queensland. Regular updates on our progress in meeting these targets are available online
Service Delivery and Performance Commission Review Reports
On 1 July 2008 the Public Service Act 2008 came into effect and the Public Service Act 1996 and the Service Delivery and Performance Commission Act 2005 were repealed. On that date the Public Service Commission was established while the "Office of the Public Service Commissioner" and the "Service Delivery and Performance Commission" were abolished.
A review of ICT governance
was conducted by the SDPC in September 2006.
- Download the full report: Report on review of ICT governance in the Queensland Government (PDF, 2.5MB)
- Download individual report sections:
- Table of contents (PDF, 371KB)
- Executive summary and recommendations (PDF, 198KB)
- 1. ICT: Transforming government service delivery (PDF, 112KB)
- 2. Context for ICT decision making (PDF, 61KB)
- 3. Realising the service delivery vision (PDF, 84KB)
- 4. Managing government's applications and technology (PDF, 223KB)
- 5. ICT Procurement (PDF, 62KB)
- 6. Roles, processes and committee structures (PDF, 153KB)
- 7. Transitioning to the new model (PDF, 88KB).
A review of QFleet
was conducted by the SDPC in August 2007. The review focused on fleet management, procurement and operations.
A review of Goprint
was conducted by the SDPC in December 2007. The review focused on Goprint’s commercial activities, its role as government printer, and its services to parliament.
Purchasing and logistics review
A review of purchasing and logistics
was conducted by the SDPC in August 2007. The review focused on procurement governance, practices and associated business systems.